A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page.
Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly depleted.
If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to block them, delete them, personalize them, etc., follow the following link to the page More information about cookies.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is fought. Also to configure google analytics and all the management of the shopping cart when you place an order.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on Like or Share buttons.
The tables of cookies will be updated as you use more on the web, for new features of it. It is true that at the time of implementing these new features, there will be a very short time impasse in which these new cookies will not appear in the tables, until you have them updated. In this sense, we appreciate your understanding. Last update 27/08/2019.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can claim your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are done differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
• Neither this website nor I, as its legal representative, are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may be held by the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
• Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must claim your right to eliminate or deactivate them.
• Neither this website nor we as its legal representative can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
• In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law force to that effect.
According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
• For any questions or queries about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org